What is the most Anabolic Nutrient That Will Maximize Your Muscle?
I’m sure you like carbs right? Especially in the form of your favorite meals … Hmm… who doesn’t … 🙂
What do you think about carbohydrates at night?
Yes – you heard me! Carbs at night (so that, what you’ve been banned so far) will help you build muscle mass and power. That sounds too good! But it’s possible!
I do not know if you’ve heard what huge anabolic power carbohydrates have.
Buddy, if you want to gain extra kilos of muscle mass, try to eat supper consisting of protein, carbohydrates and of course vegetables. I’m going to bet that in the next 10 weeks you’ll gain 10 lbs of pure muscle mass!
“I have to brag about the amazing results I achieved with the Neurological Hypertrophy System. I’ve lost 11% body fat and gained a lot of muscle! My biceps have grown by 1.5 cm, I have more strength and I’m on the right track to set my life target in the deadlift! Thanks, dude. I’m so glad I decided to try NHS – every day I look at myself grinning in the mirror 😉 There is nothing better than that buddy!”
However, gaining muscle mass is not the only benefit of adding carbs to your supper.
– Lowering the level of cortisol (stress hormone)
– Night glycogen resynthesis
– Accelerated thyroid function
– Regeneration of the nervous system
– Improves the quality and depth of sleep
– Increased production of the growth hormone
– Boosts metabolism and regenerate the whole body
Suggested examples for dinner meals:
– Beef with pasta and tomato sauce
– Chicken breast with jasmine rice and vegetables
– Steak with roasted potatoes and broccoli
– Oatmeal with cinnamon, fruits and whey protein